 Castle / 8815
Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 02:11:54 GMT

Thanks for your reply, and I just thought I'd take this time to thank
everyone on Lugnet for being some of the friendliest people I've ever met.
Without people like you, this world would be a much worse place to live in.

By the way, I went and tried to build this thing in MLCad but i managed to
get three parts in before I quit in the agonizing slowness of the program.
I have a 500mhz computer which can run anything, so I'm wondering why it
takes 10 minutes to move one piece in MLCad.  Oh well, guess I'll have to do
it the old-fashioned way.