 Castle / 8460 (+20)
  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Maybe you have multiple 6041 Armor Shops, then, as that is the only set that has a black sword. I'll trade ya for one of those black swords, though. :D (...) I don't know exactly when they changed the plastic, but I believe it was before 1992, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

(...) Hmm, I managed to miss your dockside tavern. That looks wonderful, and proves that the baseplate from Ogel's base will be quite useable. So what's under than grating in the floor? I guess it makes it easier to clean the floor... Frank (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Have a look here... (URL) ) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

(...) Thanx Kev, But isn’t that still an old page? I recall the very first page with all the castles displayed in four columns wide and about fourteen deep and in color. (But that was a few years back.) However, isn’t the site you gave me the ‘same’ (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Return of the epic or just a long short story? My friends, after four weeks of hard work, my update is here at last! I apologize in advance for any type-os or grammatical errors, but at least I ran the spell check over all the new pages! Also, I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) I'm going to have a look RIGHT NOW..... About time you got this up and running... ha ha ha joke.... I've been looking forward to this... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

There are definately new castles there Castell Coch (about 5 minutes from my house) is up there now in all its glory (its actually a folly and not a *real* castle) I'd still like to see his Caerphilly Castle model (about 2 minutes from my house and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

The idea was for a kind of beer celler, actually because of the clearence under there you wouldnt get moer than a few barrels down there "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AD0FE01.5B217A...ing.com... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

Thanx! James and Kev, i juess i didn't notice that one. -R (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) I'm on AIM and in this room nearly every day at work. I can vouch for the fact that we (occaisonally) mention Lego in passing. *LOL* Anywho, my screen name is "Mattexl" (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Finally , Anthony! Took you long enough! Well , i'm very happy with how the story's coming.I like that pic of garalt with the dragon on the main page. I'm anticipating what happens next in the story. Bryan B. (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) easter, I may take some pictures while I'm home. There may yet be another chapter or two that appear in the next couple of weeks. --Anthony (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

Dude ... this is some good stuff. I've read and reread your story and I've gotta say that it's the most detailed and expanded story out there. It spans many settings and characters. I see that you've started messing with the backgrounds later on - I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) The first thing I've got to say is Amazing! Fabulous graphics, story line, and characters! The second thing is thankyou! I've just spent a good 2 hours reading over all the chapters and it was great reading. Thankyou so much for taking the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..) refs.

Hi all While digging around for sources for my modular yellow castle I ran across two great books. I found them in the juvenile section of the local public library. They are similar to McCauley's stuff: Stephen Biesty's Cross Sections Castle (ISBN (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Thanks much, sir. (...) I thank you for the kind words. I honestly doubted if anyone would actually read through all of the stories, and in fact my first impressions were that of people simply skimming through them all looking at the pictures (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Epic Chronicles of Ikros

(...) Thanks much sir. (...) Now I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Pehaps one of the longest. There are some mighty fine detailed stories out there that are small in length but tall in spirit. (...) *cough* Holy Flare :) I thank you for the kind (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ~Where are the Doctors new castles?~

I've just been speaking to Bob Carney via email, (whata nice guy) and he very kindly sent me some images of work in progress as well as pictures of Caerphilly Castle (next to where I live). He is still actively constructing, and is as eager to see (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

Deja vu all over again? Nah, just a preview for what is to come. In the footsteps of the might Pawel, some of you may have noticed in my story that there is a massively huge and scary dragon. Those of you who looked at my site but did not take the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) lot of words: The wings are awesome, I like the articulated tail, if I made it out right, the legs are cleverly constructed too, and the head looks nifty. That little knight standing there looks to be no match...but who knows? Again, amazing (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact