 Castle / 7868
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:37:21 GMT

I figured.  I think some large-ish "Hydro something or other" set has some

"Hydro something or other"? Do you mean the "Neptune Discovery Lab (set 6195)"?
Sometimes you can find it now for $45.00 , but 45 bucks for one yellow corner
piece? Of course, you also get those completely unique door pieces.

NICK :^L~~~