 Castle / 7867
Re: Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:14:17 GMT

I like the elephant, Marc, but I can see how you might think it's a little too
small.
Mabey the castle guy on his back trains baby elephants? If it could be in
battle as a baby, it could fight in wars as an adult...

NICK :^L~~