 Castle / 7855
Re: Elephant (Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Anyone make a howdah for elephant or other creature?  Just curious what's
been done before.

Here are some pics of an elephant I made a while back (it was at brickfest). >I'm not totally happy with the size. It seems like it should be bigger, but >I'm not sure how big an elephant actually is.
-Marc Nelson Jr.

Excellent pachyderm dude! I agree with both you and Sean about the size,
which is easily remedied, but it IS an awesome likeness. I love how you did
the tail, very cool!

Hey, if you do make it bigger maybe you could use grey 2x2 round bricks as
legs. What d'ya think?

Bill