 Castle / 7834
7833  |  7835
Subject:
Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:00:03 GMT

Somehow, I seem to have bid on a triceratops in some auction, and without
realizing it, won.  Paid for it.  Didn't know it was coming.  So here's this
big grey beastie.  I just gave it to my son.

While looking over his latest battle scene, I saw the triceratops in the
thick of things with a black falcon soldier on his back.  Not quite elephant
sized, but close enough for a howdah experiement.  Turned out okay (sorry,
digital camera, but was having FTP problems so no pick quite yet).  I could
fit two guys in, one with a pike and another with a bow.  Now I have to snag
several to make a unit.  :-)

Anyone make a howdah for elephant or other creature?  Just curious what's
been done before.

Bruce