 Castle / 7858
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/inn.htm , it's

Where did you get the corner walls in the yellow tudor design?  I don't seem
to recall any in castle sets...are they MOC?
-- Richard

I cheated. when buying buckets of lego down boot sales I got lots of pirate
stuff. ( I do kinda collect pirate stuff, but not so much) bit of masking
tape, some car bumper back to black aerosol spray ~ viola.

The good thing is it dosent matter if you dont get the lines perfectly
straight, the real tudor walls never  were :)