 Castle / 7847
Re: Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

Set 836, a 1982 set per the Guide has the small red windows, I forget
the quantities.

But still, that places the end of that mold (if my speculation is right) a
lot closer to 1980 than I thought. I'd be willing to wager (but happily lose
the bet and pay off gladly) that the mold is long gone at this point.

Well, 836 probably extends the life of the mould a bit...

That's the set that i ordered in 1986!  It had 2 1x1x1, 2 1x1x1 & 2 1x1x2
windows.  Perhaps Gary can give us some definitive word on the last appearance
of these windows?  Could it have been in 836?

james