 Castle / 7456
Re: skeleton warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
My Necromancer has an army of undead skeletons, but he does not like to
waste money on armor for them.  He says it spoils the scare factor of • seeing
a undead figure.  He'll most likely supply them with spears, not much else.

Hehe, yeah, same here. Mine will get swords, halberds, spears,
the works. I plan to give them all helmets.. I may need to order more
accessory packs though, since I only have 15 on the way (plus 24
skeletons from another source on the way too), plus the 20 or so
skeletons I already have.

So how'd you put your necromancer together? Mine was originally
going to be a liche, but I'm rethinking that now. I took a Darth Maul
and replaced the head with a skull originally, but then I got a mummy
from one of the adventurer's sets and used that head instead.

Well, the lil' bugger is wearing a Bat Lord torso (gotta have a little
armor), red legs with black hips, Emperor Palpatine head, black hands,
Pharoah's head dress (plain gold/yellow), and a cloak from the shaman dude
in the Adventurers theme.  Items used are a crystal ball (clear head) and
staff made from Palpatine's walking stick, lightsaber hilt and a green flame
stickin' out the top (ooh).  I'm using the Darth Mauls for Nazgul (on winged
steeds), and the tower is in the sorting system right now, but previously
consisted of a stock Night Lord's Castle plus a rebuild of my own design on
each side (same sets) and an outer wall of various brick.  I'd like to try
tackling it again now that I am getting settled in my new house, but
projects 1 and 2 in Legoland will probably take more time than envisioned.
So the Necromancer and his horde shall have to roam the wastes of his
kingdom for a while.
Best wishes,
Aaron