 Castle / 7432
Re: skeleton warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 00:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
i have given armor, like the ones from the yellow castle and black knights
style to some skeletons and ggve them some kind of weapon and a shield and • +
some random helmet
and it looks pretty damn good
i have never used the scanner i recently obtained but will try to put up
pictures of that and some other stuff

That's cool. I'm putting together an undead army too. Within
the next week I plan to have about 60 skeletons with helmets
and weapons put together. I'll put up some pics when I have
all the parts here. :)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

My Necromancer has an army of undead skeletons, but he does not like to
waste money on armor for them.  He says it spoils the scare factor of seeing
a undead figure.  He'll most likely supply them with spears, not much else.

I just wish LEGO would give us some more Castle accessory packs, something
without all the Bat shields, you know.  Got more of those than I can
stomach.   That's the only thing that stopped me from cleaning S@H out on
the Fright Knight pack for helmets and swords.  Waaa!
2 cents and whine, no cheese.
Aaron