 Castle / 7431
Re: skeleton warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:10:43 GMT

i have given armor, like the ones from the yellow castle and black knights
style to some skeletons and ggve them some kind of weapon and a shield and • +
some random helmet
and it looks pretty damn good
i have never used the scanner i recently obtained but will try to put up
pictures of that and some other stuff

  That's cool. I'm putting together an undead army too. Within
the next week I plan to have about 60 skeletons with helmets
and weapons put together. I'll put up some pics when I have
all the parts here. :)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises