 Castle / 7438
Re: skeleton warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 17:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

My Necromancer has an army of undead skeletons, but he does not like to
waste money on armor for them.  He says it spoils the scare factor of seeing
a undead figure.  He'll most likely supply them with spears, not much else.

I agree that putting armor and helmets on skeletons diminishes their ferocity.

Adrian
--

I'm gonna have to go with Andrew on this one. I like the idea of helmets and
armor on a skeleton army, especially if it's a bunch of different types. I

Bill