 Castle / 7440
Re: skeleton warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 17:53:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:

I'm gonna have to go with Andrew on this one. I like the idea of helmets and
armor on a skeleton army, especially if it's a bunch of different types. I
think it gives them an eerie connection to who or what they were before
being killed and becoming undead - I see it as more scary actually,
especially if they're fighting against those who knew them when they were
alive. It makes it more personal and therefore more terrifying. IMHO.

Bill

I like my skellies with some kind of paraphenalia (ooo, where's my
dictionary), too.  Helmets and armor (samurai to give it an exotic look).
The mummy headdresses are a favorite of mine - I snag a few of these during
parts auctions.  Anyway, I'm with you on this!

Bruce

Then again, maybe I'm just saying that because I don't have enough armor and
helmets to go around.  I have way more skeletons than I have castle troops,
so I'd quite quickly run out of gear.  I can see both of our points.  Maybe
next time my skeleton army does battle I'll give that a try.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com