 Castle / 7435
Re: skeleton warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:14:56 GMT

My Necromancer has an army of undead skeletons, but he does not like to
waste money on armor for them.  He says it spoils the scare factor of • seeing
a undead figure.  He'll most likely supply them with spears, not much else.

  Hehe, yeah, same here. Mine will get swords, halberds, spears,
the works. I plan to give them all helmets.. I may need to order more
accessory packs though, since I only have 15 on the way (plus 24
skeletons from another source on the way too), plus the 20 or so
skeletons I already have.

  So how'd you put your necromancer together? Mine was originally
going to be a liche, but I'm rethinking that now. I took a Darth Maul
and replaced the head with a skull originally, but then I got a mummy
from one of the adventurer's sets and used that head instead.

  I have a tower for my liche/necromancer, so now all I need to do
is build a necropolis or fortress of some kind for the skeletons. :)

I just wish LEGO would give us some more Castle accessory packs, something
without all the Bat shields, you know.  Got more of those than I can
stomach.   That's the only thing that stopped me from cleaning S@H out on
the Fright Knight pack for helmets and swords.  Waaa!

  Well, you could always aution them off on ebay. I might do that.
I think the bat shields are kinda neat, but with 15 sets on the way..
And I plan to order more... Uhm.. Let's see... that's 60 bat shields
right? Eeep.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises