 Castle / 7446
Re: skeleton warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
Hehe, yeah, same here. Mine will get swords, halberds, spears,
the works. I plan to give them all helmets.. I may need to order more
accessory packs though, since I only have 15 on the way (plus 24
skeletons from another source on the way too), plus the 20 or so
skeletons I already have.

   Hi there!  You mention some accessory packs for Castle theme.  Are those
still orderable through S@H?  If so, what's the part # and how much do they
cost?
   Thanks
   --tj