 Castle / 7433
Re: The wait is over, no more teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 05:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, the wait is over, I've updated my page, no, this is not another
teaser.  Since I've annoyed you all so much,

Are you kidding?  I loved 'em!

  all new pictures for all of the Knaves
  all new pictures for all of the Paladins of Karkos
  all new pictures for two of the Heroes
  all new pictures for five of the Peaceful People
  all new picture for one Rogue

All the pictures look very crisp and clear.  The bios are great too, and I
can't wait to see them all worked into your story.

See...
  1 new Hero
  2 new Knaves
  1 new Peaceful Person
  2 new Monsters
  10 new Rogues
  3 new characters and new character class The Triark Dragoons

See...
  An all new, FULLY illustrated story - The Siege of Halcyon Castle

Super cool!  I love reading stories, especially ones with nice computer
effects, which I notice a lot of people are doing recently.  The ghost
effects were nice, as were Ethelred's summoned forces appearing out of the
smoke.  Keep up the great work on those!

See...
  An all new layout for the Castles page, including its newest feature,
Corincia - the fortress city MOC fully illustrated in breath taking detail!

Man, Corincia is awesome!  I love how it splits apart and you can see into
the basement.  The mummy (guarding?) the treasure is a nice touch.  I
wouldn't want to see that when I went to rob the castle!

I hope you all enjoy, Please LMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

I loved it!  Keep on building awesome stuff for us to drool over! :-)

Wilson