 Castle / 7425
Re: The wait is over, no more teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:32:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, the wait is over, I've updated my page, no, this is not another
teaser.  Since I've annoyed you all so much, I'll just go ahead and keep this
short.  (short for me, anyway)

Wow!

I bookmarked this, it's pretty amazing. It's nice to see how you blended in
red and other colors than grey, and it inspires me to make a castle setting
with my small cache of gray.

George