 Castle / 7469
Re: The wait is over, no more teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:38:10 GMT

Also, there are a few stories between the Siege of Halcyon Castle and the
Battle at the River Laquos, including the travels of Garalt and Kullvox
bringing the Queen and Princess to saftey, the return of the mercenary group
the jackals, the introduction of the Triark Dragoons, and the final
confrontation between Garn (the rogue paladin) and Jerren (patriarch of the
order of huldrain) including a massive battle between the Order of Huldrain • and
an alliance between the Jackals and Drakon the Whirlwind.

Yes, yes I know, i said no more teasers, sue me :)

--Anthony

I've uploaded the planned names for the upcoming chapters of the Chronicles of
Ikros, for those of you who are interested in getting a peak at what's to come.
Just go to my story page and there they are.

--Anthony