 Castle / 7457
Re: Speculation for new sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michael Campbell writes:

ben medinets wrote:

if it isn't discontinued, look for an "accessory" kit and new "idea" book
on converting Bull's attack into Bull's fortress.  If you ask me,
have a "mock" battle and have Bull conquer an existing castle in your
collection.  My fave would be to conquer Wolf Pack Tower since they are
a bunch of renegades causing trouble to the other themes of castle lego....

Well, if you look at the Knight's Kingdom section of the lego website, you find
that the Bull Bandits are from the Dark Forest, so it sort of leads you to wonder
what happened to the Dark Forest Bandits? Did they evolve into the Bull Bandits?
Did Cyril and crew force them out? The mind boggles.

Well, I don't know if LEGO will do anything specific to Castle in 2002, with
Harry Potter out there.  I do hope they continue it, notice that the LEGO
Castle series was the only sell out in most stores this X-Mas?  What I'd
LIKE to see is a series directly parallel to the early 1980s made-for-TV
"Ivanhoe" movie.  THAT WOULD ROCK!  If they mimic the look and feel of that
epic/novel and include the same/similar characters, I WILL have a seizure.
Promise!
Drool,
Aaron