 Castle / 7455
7454  |  7456
Subject:
Where can I get Samurai #3344?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:46:52 GMT

I need some black armor :)

For reference:  <set:3344>

TIA!

-- Pawel

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Where can I get Samurai #3344?

(...) Got mine off ebay, as far as I know it isn't sold in the US (23 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Where can I get Samurai #3344?

(...) It's available from S@H. -L (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)
  Re: Where can I get Samurai #3344?

Not to "me too" but I also need this armor. I have lots of ninja minifigs to trade for black armor. Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)
  Re: Where can I get Samurai #3344?

(...) I can get that set. How many do you need? What do you have for trade? I'd love more of the plate armor. I'm also looking for another Queen Leonora fig. Christopher Pisciotti (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)