 Marketplace / Shopping / 6672
Re: Where can I get Samurai #3344?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
It's available from S@H.

-L

Hmmm ... I called them and they they told me they have #3345 and #3346 but
not #3344 ... did you have to go through customer service?

-- Pawel

No, I had no problems ordering all three sets. It was last summer when I
ordered, but I wouldn't think #3344 would be sold out so soon.

-L