 Marketplace / Shopping / 6673
Re: BOGO/50 at U.S. K-Marts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:14:42 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

   Hi all,

   Just a friendly Public Service Announcement from your local
   Happy Shopper!  Apparently at least here in the Midwest, all
   K-Marts ("Big K" and "Super K" stores) are running a BOGO/50

Figures there would be one this week. The K-Mart flyer was absent from
my Sunday paper. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to schedule a visit to
K-Mart and see what 2001 sets I can stock up on (hopefully there will be
some Droid Escapes which is one of the sets I want to stock up on).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com