 Marketplace / Shopping / 6671
6670  |  6672
Subject:
BOGO/50 at U.S. K-Marts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:40:50 GMT

   Hi all,

   Just a friendly Public Service Announcement from your local
   Happy Shopper!  Apparently at least here in the Midwest, all
   K-Marts ("Big K" and "Super K" stores) are running a BOGO/50
   (Buy One Get One 50% Off) sale on all regular-priced LEGO items.
   This is particularly nice because all of the Ks near me have
   begun to get in all of the new 2001 sets that they didn't have
   before the holidays.  I picked up the LoM sets at effectively
   25% off, very very nice price for the two new Mechs I've been
   holding off on (and coveting).

   So go to it!

   best

   Lindsay