 Castle / 3560 (+20)
  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) That's my problem... my weapons collection. If I use all my grey swords for the knights, the footmen (nonmounted swordsmen?) won't have enough left. (...) Triple negatives are in no way not my favorites. :-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Ooops! I was GOING to say (when my line of thought was rudely cut off by the king) that I really like Jeff S.'s use of the king's minifig as a page-boy... and that I might "borrow" the idea once I have more than two of these (because, as I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Bobbed hair? Is this what those stripes are meant to represent on all the Ninja minifigs? I thought it was sideburns. Or are we saying "on the men it's sideburns and on the women it's bobbed hair"? :D eric (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Very nice! But you've yet to answer the really big question I have about your buildings.... if they've taken over the dinner table, where do you eat? :D eric (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Er...actually, we do...I dunno about Boston specifically, but they have them in Danvers, MA, and in beautiful tax-free Salem & Nashua NH. The Target website says there's ones in Taunton and North Attleboro too, but I have no idea where those (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Go right ahead! :) Personally, I like my Heralds more, using the Torso and a peasant's cowl, and holding a bugle. ;) (...) Y'know, they say that the first sign of insanity is talking to oneself... :) But I do it all the time, and I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Thanks, Just remember the dacta sets are only low slopes which I only use on the top few courses on the stable. The rest are regular slopes you can get from S@H if you live in North America. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Food, we don't need no stinking food. It just eats away at the LEGO budget. Seriously though this is the dining room table. The kitchen table is unaffected (So Far). Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

Hi Eric, I don't have much time but I'll join in on the comments with a few of my own: -I love the look of the stables in general and the compatability with the Inn. -The way the roof's sloping degree changes gives it a really great, rounded look (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) headband... (...) Hey now, no stealing my ideas! =) Okay, so you have one zombie ninja...I have about 20 of them as one of my CW armies...have an Oriental necromancer with an army of zombie ninja crossbowmen, and a big zombie horseman to lead (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Great minds think alike = ) I only have 1 zombie Ninja... created a character for my Samurai named "Pharo-moto" pictured on my webpage...I had originally used the gray head as a Kabuki-style samurai death mask like on my Maulanaga fig, but I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

I created a "demon ninja" several months ago, using a red ninja, using a Darth Maul head, and replacing the yellow hands with black ones. You can see two of these assisting Craig's Mephisto, riding atop someone's Linux penguin, while attacking one (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) my main character I'm doing for CastleWorld!!! >:-( DAMN the budget, I MUST get a digital camera NOW!!! Without one, all my glorious plans for total worldwide domination will UTTERLY FAIL!!! CURSES!!! FOILED AGAIN!!!! [THWACK!] Thanks. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Unfortunately, the Target here in Champaign-Urbana (Midwest) still has it listed at $4.99. It must either be a regional thing or a computer error where you're at. Now I'm jealous... Chris -- Remove the nospam machine name in my email address (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Introduction, and my project...

Howdy all, I just came ot of the Dark Ages after the New Year, having been away for about 10 years (more like 15 if if you only count "serious" Lego endeavors. I've had to start anew since my parents still have all of my old Legos (and intend to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) I like the Knights Kingdom overall, there always seems to parts of things that every person doesn't like, but that's personal taste mostly. Some things are bad, stupid or just unpopular (i.e. timmy). I think the figs are very good in this (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle mini-figs wanted

(...) He may be referring to the equipped Crusader figs from a recent Auczilla :^) (which are new condition from a certain Mr. Lehman) I've am just reaching the point where the prices I'll pay for them is starting to fall off, I needed to reach a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction, and my project...

Hi Chris! (...) Welcome! Good to have you back! (Well, in a way :) (...) LOL! (...) Looks great! I like the way you use "old" looking scaffoldings and peasants working on the castle. I tried that but didn't go very far...: (URL) project is pretty (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) ^^^^^^^ Ahh sounds like urban sprawl! Your town's planning commission must have fallen asleep some time back! (yea! more castle! :^) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Background Screening (was: Re: Introduction, and my project...)

(...) I've been experimenting with white and purple screens, but neither seem to work terribly well.. I'm not sure if its the colour of screen, or my image processing package (GIMP), lighting, or my cheap fuzzy camera. Most probably it is a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact