 Castle / 2001
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:52:38 GMT

Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws Fp0qMF.7xy@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:
Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws • Foz0LF.J4@lugnet.com...
1. Often Cabala. A body of mystical teachings of rabbinical origin, • often
based on an esoteric interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures.
2. A secret doctrine resembling these teachings.

Is there any reference to that?

Just interested ;-)

-Shiri

Come again. (And again, and again...) It will never be the same. The • Lion's
Cove on CastLEGO:
www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

Hi Shiri!

You're absolutely right. That's exactly where I got the name from. My
spelling is
just one of many. Although I know hardly anything about the Qaballah, I
chose
this name because it sounds mystical.

Yeah, the whole teachings are somewhat mystical. And quite stupid, too. • (Not
your creation! Just the real one)

Phew! :)

I suppose you're famililar with the teachings?

Actually, no. It doesn't really interest me (at all). I'm not very • religious
(at all) and the "esoteric interpretation" (see definition above) is very • very
different from the common interpretation, and there is much rubbish in • there
(IMO).

Well, there probably is. But from what I know of the esoteric interpretation
(which' is
not much), there's also some usefull stuff in there. It's exactly the same
as with any religion.

Hope I'm not offending anyone, but I doubt if any Orthodox Rabbis are • reading
this ;-)

-Shiri

Hey, you never know... Anyone have a pic of a Rabbi building a Castle?  :o)

(This kinda starts to sound like an off-topic discussion, doesn't it?)
--
Arjan Brugman
-