 Castle / 2002
Re: [CW] FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:06:43 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
http://members.xoom.com/castleworld/new/

Pawel, I realize people should guard against this themselves with their own
code, but you are framing other people's sites on the CastleWorld page when I
think a much preferred method would be to call a new browser window.

<A HREF = "http://genericURL" TARGET = "_blank"> link text </A>

Actually, from a browsing perspective, I'd rather see TARGET="_top" (or
however you do it). I hate it when web pages decide I need another
window on my screen. I'll right click and chose "open in new window" if
I want a new window.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com