 Castle / 1991
Re: [CW] FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 05:09:01 GMT

Can you include a large desert in one of the map sections?

--
Paul Davidson

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
http://members.xoom.com/castleworld/new/

How sad is this ... ?  Here is the right link:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/

Maybe in the future if we get a domain name this won't be a problem... No • money
for it just yet being a student;)  (I have no issues with xoom.com anyway)

-- pn