 Castle / 1983
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:59:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:
Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws Foz0LF.J4@lugnet.com...
1. Often Cabala. A body of mystical teachings of rabbinical origin, often
based on an esoteric interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures.
2. A secret doctrine resembling these teachings.

Is there any reference to that?

Just interested ;-)

-Shiri

Come again. (And again, and again...) It will never be the same. The • Lion's
Cove on CastLEGO:
www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

Hi Shiri!

You're absolutely right. That's exactly where I got the name from. My
spelling is
just one of many. Although I know hardly anything about the Qaballah, I
chose
this name because it sounds mystical.

Yeah, the whole teachings are somewhat mystical. And quite stupid, too. (Not
your creation! Just the real one)

I suppose you're famililar with the teachings?

Actually, no. It doesn't really interest me (at all). I'm not very religious
(at all) and the "esoteric interpretation" (see definition above) is very very
different from the common interpretation, and there is much rubbish in there
(IMO).

Hope I'm not offending anyone, but I doubt if any Orthodox Rabbis are reading
this ;-)

-Shiri

Look! Look! Look! Look! Look! (Just click already, OK?!) Look:
www.geocities.com/shiri_lego