 Castle / 1985
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:

Like I said, Crowley was involved in the Western Esoteric version.  Of course
there's a lot of rubbish.  The man was an utter nut.

(Hopefully I haven't upset any Hermetics...)

Well, I don't know the guy or the context...

Look! Look! Look! Look! Look! (Just click already, OK?!) Look:
www.geocities.com/shiri_lego

Ya know, if you put it in as http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego, it will show
up as a link in many newsreaders, so people can just click on it and go
there...

I didn't know it doesn't work... It works without the http:// in the web
interface. Thanks!

-Shiri