 Castle / 1952
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:40:03 GMT

Matthew Wilkins <mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
Fov6G4.IBt@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:
Fellow brick junkies, • <schnip>
Have a look at the 'dark sorcerer' in the 'Creations' section of my site
(URL below) and tell me what you think.

Thanks!

PS: You'll notice the site isn't completely finished yet. Won't be long,
though.
--
Arjan Brugman
-

Your Dark Sorcerer reminds me of the enemy of the Tirrask from the movie
'Heavy Metal'. The guy who says "Death to all who oppose us!". if you want • my
vote, I think you should call him "Karrnaj" (say 'carnage'). *grin*

-cheese

Well, thanks you guys for all the ideas. I've decided to go with the witches
legs afterall. They're not perfect, but at least he looks more like a
special character now.

(Gotta remember to get a new pic up at Castle World.)

Also, I have decided to name the sorcerer "Qaballah". (pronounce
kah-BAHL-lah)

Thanks!
--
Arjan Brugman