 Castle / 1986
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:
Although I know hardly anything about the Qaballah, I
chose this name because it sounds mystical.
I suppose you're famililar with the teachings?

Is that the root word for Cabal?

Actually, no. It doesn't really interest me (at all). I'm not very religious
(at all) and the "esoteric interpretation" (see definition above) is very
very different from the common interpretation, and there is much rubbish in
there (IMO).

Like I said, Crowley was involved in the Western Esoteric version.  Of course
there's a lot of rubbish.  The man was an utter nut.

(Hopefully I haven't upset any Hermetics...)

I doubt it.  They've all been Hermetically sealed for our protection.  ;)

Jeff, The Punomancer

What's in a name?  I have no idea, but at least my minifigs have some now!
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/