 Castle / 1881
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:55:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:
Fellow brick junkies, • <schnip>
Have a look at the 'dark sorcerer' in the 'Creations' section of my site
(URL below) and tell me what you think.

Thanks!

PS: You'll notice the site isn't completely finished yet. Won't be long,
though.
--
Arjan Brugman
-

Your Dark Sorcerer reminds me of the enemy of the Tirrask from the movie
'Heavy Metal'. The guy who says "Death to all who oppose us!". if you want my
vote, I think you should call him "Karrnaj" (say 'carnage'). *grin*

-cheese