 Castle / 1956
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:39:44 GMT

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:

Also, I have decided to name the sorcerer "Qaballah". (pronounce
kah-BAHL-lah)

kah-BAHL-lah? Isn't that the same pronounciation for the Hebrew Cabala?

Is there any reference to that?

I'd be surprised if there weren't, especially as I've seen Qaballah as an
alternate spelling*.

Now *I* have to wonder if he hangs around with Sephiroth** from Final
Fantasy VII...

Hmm.  Gotta paint some white long hair and make a Sephiroth minifig now...

* - I think that's what Aliester Crowley called it.
** - Sephiroths are rather important concepts in Cabala/Kabbala/however
you want to romanicize it, representing states of being.

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura