 Castle / 1880
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:
Fellow brick junkies,

I feel there's something missing. I've tried using the FK witch's 2x2x2
slope legs, but I wasn't completely satisfied. Are there more 2x2x2 slope
legs out there? Somehow, normal legs seem to ordinary and don't make him big
enough to stand tall above his minions. Ideas anyone?

How 'bout just putting some 1x1 black plates on his feet?

Have a look at the 'dark sorcerer' in the 'Creations' section of my site
(URL below) and tell me what you think.

I was thinking of using this same head on my "Shadow Master". I think it would
look better if you scratch off the circular edges of his mouth, but definitely
a cool wicked face.

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!"

Bill