 Castle / 1955
Re: Evil character
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 01:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:

Well, thanks you guys for all the ideas. I've decided to go with the witches
legs afterall. They're not perfect, but at least he looks more like a
special character now.

(Gotta remember to get a new pic up at Castle World.)

Also, I have decided to name the sorcerer "Qaballah". (pronounce
kah-BAHL-lah)

kah-BAHL-lah? Isn't that the same pronounciation for the Hebrew Cabala?

GuruNet definition:

cab·a·la or cab·ba·la also kab·a·la or kab·ba·la (kãb'ə-lə,
kə-bä'-).
n.
1. Often Cabala. A body of mystical teachings of rabbinical origin, often
based on an esoteric interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures.
2. A secret doctrine resembling these teachings.

Is there any reference to that?

Just interested ;-)

-Shiri

Come again. (And again, and again...) It will never be the same. The Lion's
Cove on CastLEGO:
www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/