 Castle / 15034
15033  |  15035
Subject:
who is the .space curator (was Re: who is the castle curator???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 20:28:35 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message

Well, that wasn't part of a [conscious] descision on my part, but I think • I
know what you mean. The geater the scope of a theme, the harder it is to • think
of any one person as the obvious authority. ..Space has no curator either. • but
Town does.. hmm.

Actually thats not entirely true. :-)
I sent you an email a while ago about this but I knew you were busy.
I'm ready to be set up as the .space curator when ever you have the time.

Thanks!

-Jon