 Castle / 13424
Re: Village, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:

A nice close up of the sheep, chickens, and goose I used:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/newtown/sheepnchicks.jpg

Dave, thanks for those.  I love those designs and will have to try them
sometime.

I think the real problem is that I was lazy and didn't make thumbnails.
Hence, it's downloading each full 640x480 image, even though it only
displays them at ~267x200. If I changed the images to thumbnails, but kept
the links alone (so you could 'zoom in' on each picture), it would
doubtlessly download much faster. That's going in on the overhaul.

That sounds like the ideal solution.

I've kinda been waiting to unleash my latest huge
creation (it's Star Wars, sorry)

No apologies needed.  SW creations are great, too.  Looking forward to it.

Bruce