 Castle / 13387
Re: Village, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 04:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:
Hi Will,

<Snippage>
HTH,
-L

Hey, thanks for the referral Leah!  My Corincia is a bit small to be considered
a village I'd think, but hey, whatever works :).   I just wanted to point out
directly the best lego town that I know of.  It may not be inclusive or
historically accurate, but it's certainly my favorite.

Dave Eaton's lego village :

http://www.suave.net/~dave/newtown.cgi

--Anthony

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros