 Castle / 12660 (+20)
  Re: Stickers

these are really great. would you ever sell the civilian ones, especially the women ones.. they are amazing! i especially like how the stickers won't harm the printing, allowing carefree sticking! -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

(...) Well, it's not that I dislike stories. Far from it. It's merely that in the Lego world it tends to be that a creation inspires a relating story. Hence, I might build X, and create a backstory to enhance it. That's great; I'm all for it. But (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter Four has arrived!

always great! criticism: as time progresses more and more happens quicker, and it seems to start buring it here. i didn't really feel like chap4 was an entire 'age', which would presumably have a solid beginning and end (some historically important (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

Thanks Bruce, unfortunately I can't take credit for that idea, although I can't remember who did it originally (I have a sneeking suspicion it might have been Lego Interior decorating guru Heather Patey) Just use a 1x2-1x4 bracket to stick it on the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

Yes the whole top rotates, sitting on a turntable, and the driveshaft goes through the center of it. I will try and part disassemble it or ldraw the workings so people can see the gubbins inside. I couldn't have done it without the inspiration of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

err.. yes.. I had thought of that ... honest.. umm.... ah but lego flour isn't explosive as its made of plastic. yes, thats it and he dosent mill and bake at the same time .. or something -- James Stacey (looks worried and heads for the door) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

(...) Uhm, that's neat and all, but how did you manage these? (URL) look strangely familiar: (URL) a lot like: (URL) mean, I'm flattered and all, but; you managed to give Mr. Sava and Mr. Hall credit.... -Kyle (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

I'm not anti-story by any means. And quelching creativity is the last thing I'd ever want to do! From casual observation it appeared that the growing amount of stories might warrant a new group. For example, the growing amount of MECHA in (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes: [snip a lot of content, that I mostly agree with] (...) is that actually better? it will break the threading for anyone trying to read the group... this post I'm replying to, for instance, was a reply to 4 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

(...) I'd persoanlly go with Danon this issue, I think replying to individual posts helps threading, and makes it easier for people to follow the discussions. (...) No I don't, and I guess it hadn't occured t me taht things might get so out of hand. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

(...) I think just about anything that burns can be explosive if ground into a fine dust and blown around. So he'll still have to be careful. :) Bruce (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is lugnet.castle the place for stories?

(...) This is actually a good point that i hadn't considered before. (...) I'm trying not to get bent out of shape. I think everyone here has an idea of what lugnet is and what it isn't, and it is up to us to guide it along those directions. i think (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

(...) James, Nice MOC. Intriguing (yet most clever) use of parts for the sails. Pedro (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

Sorry, I didn't realize that's where they came from. My versions don't have a watermark on them though, so I never looked twice at your stuff. Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

(...) Excellent work! I like those stickers. I've seen a lot of these on Lugnet and I'm interested in how these are made. Do you use a high Dpi printer with sticker sheets? Just my two brickz... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet Member No. 1112 (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

Where did you download these designs from? Did you create them yourself? I didn't see them on either Kevin or Anthony's sites. I just want to thank the person who has been copying/using my designs. -Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

Now thats a coincidence, I haven't been on here in several weeks and when I finally come to post about my sticker printer, there is an ongoing thread about stickers. Well perfect timing, my sticker printer version 1 is now ready to download on my (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

If you downloaded the file before 10:40 pm March 23 then you should download it again, the zip file did not extract properly, also it was missing a file so it crashed when add or fill page was clicked. Hopefully I fixed that bug. Please if anyone (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Ldraw

How do I get it and is it realy that good? Danny (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ldraw

(...) This really should be directed elsewhere, so I have. Ldraw is available for free download at www.ldraw.org Also available for free download is MLCAD and POV-Ray, all tools to help make better renders. Ldraw is good for building lego models (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact