 Castle / 12677
Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:42:43 GMT

If you downloaded the file before 10:40 pm March 23 then you should download
it again, the zip file did not extract properly, also it was missing a file
so it crashed when add or fill page was clicked. Hopefully I fixed that bug.
Please if anyone else has a problem let me know and I will try to fix the
problems. Steve

http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous