 Castle / 12701
Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:28:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Doesn't seem to work for me (Windows XP).  I get the .ocx error.  Followed
the directions on your bug report listing and the same still occurs.

Could you specify what file it said was not installed?

.ocx files are Active X componets that are used by Visual Basic for the
different items in the interface. My program uses them to display the common
open file dialog. With me not knowing how to use install programs I don't
really know how to bundle them with the program to make sure everyone has
them. So thats why my files are just in a zip file.

What I recomend that you do is to write down the name of the file it is
complaining about. Type it into www.google.com. Google's search should
return pages where you can download the file at. Download the file and put
it into your System folder. Hopefully then the program should run.

-Steve