 Castle / 12700
Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:01:41 GMT

Doesn't seem to work for me (Windows XP).  I get the .ocx error.  Followed
the directions on your bug report listing and the same still occurs.

In lugnet.castle, Steven McDonough writes:
Now thats a coincidence, I haven't been on here in several weeks and when I
finally come to post about my sticker printer, there is an ongoing thread
about stickers. Well perfect timing, my sticker printer version 1 is now
ready to download on my web site.

Currently it will allow printing of 1 to 50 torso stickers and they can be
all different designs. It also lets you open your own graphic files to print.

Even though the program works on my computer, I haven't tested it on any
other computers. If you download it and it doesn't work please let me know.
It is a compliled Visual Basic program so your computer may need some
microsoft service packs to run, I don't really know.

I haven't written any instructions yet for it so if you have a question post
it here in this thread and I will try to answer it.

http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous

Let me know what you think, Steve