 Castle / 12706
Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 05:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steven McDonough writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Doesn't seem to work for me (Windows XP).  I get the .ocx error.  Followed
the directions on your bug report listing and the same still occurs.

Could you specify what file it said was not installed?

Sorry - I was brief because it was the only one you mentioned: COMDLG32.OCX.