 Castle / 12707
12706  |  12708
Subject:
Update to the Chronicles of Ikros... oh wait... hmm...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 06:29:44 GMT

Don't get your hopes up folks.  The next chapter of the Chronicles of Ikros has
NOT, repeat, NOT been released.  However, something HAS been released.

For those of you who care enough to go look, I've illustrated a non-illustrated
chapter of the chronicles.  Chapter 9, part 2, no longer exists.  Instead, it
is the 7th page of Chapter 9, part 1, or rather just Chapter 9.

It's just one picture, but It's a nifty picture.

I'll let you folks go check it out if you're so inclined.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony