 Castle / 12673
Re: Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:21:12 GMT

Sorry, I didn't realize that's where they came from.  My versions don't have
a watermark on them though, so I never looked twice at your stuff.

Tamy

Kyle Peterson wrote:

I put up some new stickers on my webpage, any comments, suggestions
appreciated!
you can get there from the main page way at the bottom under my custom
figs link
http://64.193.132.185/mookie/
Good/bad comments welcome!
Tamy

Uhm, that's neat and all, but how did you manage these?

http://64.193.132.185/mookie/figs/large/fig23.jpg
They look strangely familiar:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/armothe/CustomStickers/holyman.gif

and...

http://64.193.132.185/mookie/figs/large/fig25.jpg
Looks a lot like:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/armothe/CustomStickers/bluepeasant.gif

I mean, I'm flattered and all, but; you managed to give Mr. Sava and Mr.
Hall credit....

-Kyle