 Castle / 12655
Re: Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:44:02 GMT

"Kev...: )" wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
I put up some new stickers on my webpage, any comments, suggestions
appreciated!

you can get there from the main page way at the bottom under my custom
figs link

http://64.193.132.185/mookie/

Good/bad comments welcome!
Tamy

Tammy....
WOW... my custom torso designs look great actually on the minifigs...
I havent actually printed them all out yet and stuck them on....
Thanx for posting them..... : )
I like the couple you have done too.... I'm actually adding all my designs
to my website so ppl can download them....

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

yeah, your stickers got me started on this non purist journey of the minifigs
:) They have given me over 100 useful figs that would otherwise have just sat
here collecting dust.  Though I can only use so many of those, so decided it
was time to start making some of my own.. I don't have pics of them on figs
yet :( though soon.. my battery is dead in the new camera already :) so I have
wait for it to charge...

So, which couple did you like? I'm hoping to get some feedback if people like
them or not and why or why not...

Tamy