 Castle / 12650
Re: Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
I put up some new stickers on my webpage, any comments, suggestions
appreciated!

you can get there from the main page way at the bottom under my custom
figs link

http://64.193.132.185/mookie/

Good/bad comments welcome!
Tamy

Tammy....
WOW... my custom torso designs look great actually on the minifigs...
I havent actually printed them all out yet and stuck them on....
Thanx for posting them..... : )
I like the couple you have done too.... I'm actually adding all my designs
to my website so ppl can download them....

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia