 Castle / 12688
Re: Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:10:16 GMT

Just to let everyone know, I've got pics of figs with the stickers up now,
so you can see how they look,  I still don't seem to have gotten much
feedback about the stickers, what you might like or not like about them.
Something I could do different? something else you'd like to see?

LMK!
Tamy

Mookie wrote:

I put up some new stickers on my webpage, any comments, suggestions
appreciated!

you can get there from the main page way at the bottom under my custom
figs link

http://64.193.132.185/mookie/

Good/bad comments welcome!
Tamy