 Castle / 11580
Re: Catalog of Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 02:16:15 GMT

plucky wrote:
I would love to find a way to split this indexing task up so that a
complete index could be made. An easy start would be for folks to try
and document their own tricks. When posting a new creation, think about
creating a page which collects pictures which illustrate interesting
details or construction methods.

And then send the entire thing to Frank to add into his giant database which
he will share with us all ;)  Well, maybe sometime when you win the lottery
and have the time to do it at least?

I'll certainly be willing to add any material folks send to me. The
closer you come to my format the easier my job will be.

Frank