 Castle / 11572
Re: 20 answers (Building, ideas, supplies)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brett Kingery writes:
Argh!  I haven't seen one of those 1200 piece buckets anywhere here in
Rochester :(  And as for Outlet Stores?  Well, I've been to the one in
Downtown Disney twice now, but it's a few hours flight away, so I can't just
pop down there :(  I think I have to scavenge for more stores to look at,
instead of just the Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, K-Bee, Toys 'R Us loop I
usually hit.

Hi Brett,

Another Rochester AFOL? Wow, that's at least two of us. If I ever come
across any blu tubs, I will let you know. I'd suggest dividing the city up
into fiefdoms for clearance bargain hunting, but I'm trying very hard to
stay on a $30/month Lego budget, so it shouldn't be an issue. In fact, I
will post any bargains I see.

Speaking of which , Tops has Quaker Oatmeal on sale, bogo. With double
coupons, I can get a package for about 90 cents.

Thanks,

George